In a fast changing world of business and technology, it is a must that we keep our system application (like tally.ERP9) updated to maintain a fully capable environment. Tally.Net service is such a capability that entitles you to a host of features which your business would benefit from.
Some of them are
- Remote Access
- Data Synchronization
- Support Centre
- Control Centre
- Tallyshop access
- Software Assurance
- Stat Updates
||Tally.NET Subscription per year for Silver
||Tally.NET Subscrption per year for Gold
For facilitating Remote Access, you require a Tally.NET ID to exist. If such an ID exists, it is possible for you to allow access to your data for that ID
- The Tally.NET Silver Subscription allows you to create ONE Tally.NET ID which has ’Remote Access’ permission.
- The Tally.NET Gold Subscription allows you to create TEN Tally.NET IDs which have ’Remote Access’ permission.
Now, these Tally.NET IDs can be given access to as many companies’ data as required
- Tally.Net Service is available on a subscription basis for one year from the date of activation
- Customers buying Tally.ERP 9 will get one year Tally.NET service free from the date of activation.
- Customers who upgrade from an earlier version to Tally.ERP9 will get one year Tally.NET service free from the date of activation.
Over these years I see Systech as one unique company, which takes up full ownership of satisfying the complete IT requirements of my fellow exporters.
Padmashree A.Sakthivel, President, TEA, Tirupur