As a user of Tally, you deserve a very high uptime and a smooth running of it, throughout the year. Also the new capabilities and enhancements introduced by Tally from time to time (thru’ every release upgrades) have to be delivered thereby keeping your tally abreast with the latest. You should also use the best out of it when it comes to a new feature or an existing feature which you would have not been aware of. Our expert team comprising of technical and functional consultants will attend to your complaints and ensure that your Tally is up and running always at its fullest capacity. Not only that, during the preventive maintenance calls our experts would advise you on various aspects of tally including performance, data security, compliance and industry practices.
As a part of our professional Support services (AMC) signing up with Systech would entitle you to the following benefits :
- You are recognized as a "Tally Account" with a host of privileges and facilities
- All your service complaints are attended by Tally trained experts, in a very swift manner
- Systech´s exclusive 24x7 Helpline for quick remedies
- Remote Support for immediate closures
- Periodical voluntary visits
- Regular Product and Industry update notifications
- Data splitting services during the start of new financial year
- Subscription to e-newsletters
- Access to Systech portal to - 1.Register your calls online 2.Keep track of your calls 3.Our support performance and 4.Your Tally asset management
- Consultancy on Business Specific Solutions and Tally Value Added Services (TVAS)
- Services extended to all TVAS like customization, integration, modules, macros, add-ons, etc.,
- Totally a comprehensive support service where we take complete ownership of your issues
Over these years I see Systech as one unique company, which takes up full ownership of satisfying the complete IT requirements of my fellow exporters.
Padmashree A.Sakthivel, President, TEA, Tirupur